Diet Plans for Total Healing and Peak Performance
- Eat more fibrous vegetables or Broom-like Vegetables (lettuce, celery, flaxseed, kale, Swiss chard, etc.)
- Drink water and read or relax when you are sitting on the toilet until you go. If you’re having a hard time, breathe like a pregnant women giving birth. (Just try it, it will work)
- Drink warm water with salt.
- In an 8oz glass of water float a teaspoon of oil (to lube the shoot).
- Eat sauerkraut.
- Congaplex (from Standard Process) will help to relieve the bowels.
- AVOID ALL FORMS OF SUGAR between each meal. Drops in blood-sugar levels can make you feel even more stressed.
• Slow Down! Take it easy.
• For exercise, meditate or walk slowly.
• Drink sauerkraut juice to re-establish the bowel flora.
Benefits of the Phase 1 Diet
- Increases metabolism
- Calms nervous system
- Enhances herb / nutrition support
- Activates weight loss / gain
- Cleanese gently
IT IS IMPORTANT TO EAT WHEN HUNGRY!
Basics of Phase 1 Diet:
1/4 Meat Protein
3/4 Green Veg, Nuts & Seeds, Cold Fats
- Beet leaves
- Collard greens
- Squash – butternut, yellow, zucchini
- Sprouts – alfalfa, sunflower
- Swiss chard
- Romaine lettuce
Cold oils – sesame, olive
Eliminate eating the following:
- Caffine – coffee, chocolate
- Condiments – all of them
- Hot spices
Replace with Better Foods
Replace these foods
With these foods
Milk, Almond Milk & Yogurt, Goat Yogurt
Salt & Olive Oil
– 100% Liquid or Powdered
(recommend Sweet Leaf brand)
|Arrowroot, Potato Starch|
Herbal Tea, Stevia
- Where to Buy Healthy Food
- Trader Joe’s – they have the best and cheapest almond butter and chicken
broth. They also have a pretty selection of goat cheese.
- Henry’s – Fresh produce
- Wild Oats – Good place to buy nuts in bulk
- Mother’s Market – they have goat ice cream a Raw Cashew butter. And raw
- Sprouts – Has goat ice cream as well and fresh produce
- Farmers’ Markets – Loads of fresh, organic produce. See these
Cerifited Farmers’ Markets
Read more healthy and helpful tips in our learning center.